Sep 11, 2006 2:57pm
Re: Forgot to upload one music file in compilation set
You can add files to your item by going to the item's details page and following these directions:
* Click the "Edit item" link in the lower left box
* Click the "Item manager" link at the top of the page
* Click the "checkout" button
* Follow the ftp instructions to access your files. Upload your new files and make sure you check the item back in when you're finished.
* Wait about 20-30 minutes for new files to show up for your item.
If you want us to derive smaller formats from your original file (e.g. creating mp3s out of your flac files), you'll need to trigger the derive task. After you follow the directions above, return to "Edit item" > "Item Manager > and click the "derive" button.